This Blog was posted for you By Your San Antonio Pest Control Services – Jenkins Pest and Lawn
San Antonio Residential Pest Control Services
To help you understand the pest control services our Pest Control company provides, we have compiled some of the frequently answered questions we have received. We hope this will help you with any questions you may have. If they don’t, please feel free to call us; one of our courteous employees will be more than glad to help you. More on this website @ https://jenkinspest.com
1. What if I am out of town and must schedule an appointment?
Our technicians, as well as our pest control scheduling staff, call our customers before their routine service. You can contact our office to speak with a customer service representative if you are a new customer. You can schedule new or existing services through our Request For Service form.
2. How do I schedule an appointment?
Our technicians, as well as our pest control scheduling staff, call our customers before their routine service. You can contact our office to speak with a customer service representative if you are a new customer. You can schedule new or existing service through our Request For Service form or reach us with any pest control questions through the Contact Us form.
3. Do I need to stay home all day and wait for service?
Appointments are available throughout the day. Typically, a 15-minute leeway window between appointments allows for traffic and any other unforeseen problems.
4. Are there any discounts? Customers who have a current termite warranty receive service at a discounted price. Additionally, should you choose to prepay for an entire year of service, we will discount 5% from that annual price. You may also qualify for additional services at no charge for recommending a friend, family member, or neighbor after they have received a minimum of three services.
5. What insects does the general pest service cover? Spiders, crickets, ants, roaches, and silverfish are generally covered under routine general pest control service. Fleas, ticks, scorpions, and flying insects require different and often difficult treatment strategies and thus are charged accordingly.
6. How may I pay for service?
Payments may be made in several different ways. You can pay with cash or check at the time of service, prepay for a time period or we can bill you. We also accept most major credit cards if the total due is greater than $100.00.
7. How much does pest control service cost?
Because each home has unique pest control needs, please call so we can give you an accurate estimate.
8. Is there a price difference between interior and exterior service? The price is not increased for interior treatment. The primary cost for general pest control is in the exterior treatment. The interior service is treated on a complimentary basis.
9. When you come to service my home, where will you treat?
First and foremost, our technicians will inspect your property and advise you of their findings and a strategic plan for managing the problem bugs. From that point, the technician will make pesticide applications to the insects hiding places as well as place a chemical barrier around your home. This usually includes treating the eaves, windows’ bases, and all home entryways. The interior treatment (if you choose this portion of the service) typically includes treating the doorways, windows, under cabinets, and other areas where insects can hide.
10. How often should I have service?
Everybody has a different threshold of acceptance for bugs. Some people feel that seeing a single insect (dead or alive) between services is too much. While on the other hand, some folks feel that a few insects between services are acceptable. We offer several different service programs to suit your particular needs.
11. I keep a clean house. Why do I still have bugs?
Typically insects will come inside when outside conditions make it uncomfortable for them or they are simply looking for food and moisture. You have won half the battle with bugs if you keep a clean house and the exterior grounds do not offer the insect much in the way of harborage. Next, seal your home to exclude insects from the interior. Sealing plumbing fixtures inside and outside and adding weather stripping to doors will make a world of difference.
12. Do I have to leave my house during a service?
Usually not. However, during certain types of services such as fogging and flea and tick treatments, it’s better if all occupants leave home for a period of time. Please consult our helpful and knowledgeable staff for specifications.
13. What should I look for in choosing a termite and pest control company?
Several factors may differentiate pest control companies from one another. Following are some general guidelines for choosing a pest control company:
• Look for a reputable company with representatives knowledgeable about pest and termite habits, types of construction, treatment specifications, and state regulations.
• Ask friends and associates to recommend companies they have used.
• Look for memberships in industry associations such as the National Pest Management Association (NPMA) that provide ethical guidelines and technical information.
• Find out if continued coverage includes treatment for re-infestation and repairs for future damage and if it is renewable. Be certain your state’s regulatory agency licenses the company.
14. Why do I need a pest control professional?
The pest management professional relies on pesticide application as just one part of a total pest management program. The untrained consumer, who purchases a pesticide over-the-counter, can only make an intuitive judgment on properly applying the pesticide. However, professional pest management technician relies on training, expertise, and more sophisticated techniques to manage pests in an environmentally friendly manner. Please call us to get rid of pests today or get more information on the variety of pest control programs our Pest Control company offers. You can also schedule a pest control evaluation by filling out our Request For Service form.